Monday, December 3, 2012

Good Boys

I'm going to introduce you to the men in my life.
Mountain Man, A.K.A. Rich, has the hairy chin. He and I were coffee buddies for years. Every day @ 3:00 p.m. we'd get coffee @ work. Then one night we went bowling and a romance was born. The guy can build anything and knows a lot about a vast array of subjects. He is part motor head, geek and Wall street prodigy. He also has great taste!
The other dude is Sam. He is the best hugger.
Now I know what my parents meant when they said I was an "easy baby".
Aside from coming into this world 3 months premature, Sam has been easy. The good thing about him being early is I get to have an infant for that much longer. Soon he's going to be independent like his 21 month old sister. These are my BOYS. My heart swells.  (P.S. MM needs a new recliner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment