Saturday, November 24, 2012

Post Thanksgiving

Wanted to post a few quick pictures of the tables. The wild grass proved to shed way too much to put near food. So maybe better luck next year. 
Part of my creative process is accepting when there is an epic fail and keep on moving. :) 
Things turned out o.k. even without the wild grass and feathers. Surprisingly the usual suspects didn't get drunk and my dish was the only thing there without butter.
BTW I sewed a pillowcase with an actual sewing machine yesterday. It's been since I was about 9 that I have used one because I was so frustrated by the experience. I do think it may be a little easier now. No promises but this could be something...the reveal of that stuff will be with the bedroom reveal. Now I may be able to sew the drapes rather than iron the hem.





No comments:

Post a Comment