Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Big Dreams Do Come In Small Packages

It's the story of when desire meets instinct and passion. And how when this happens doubt and fear take a back seat because all you can smell is victory. SWEET VICTORY! 
I love when that happens. I admire when that happens because I know someone is following their dream. Doing that takes courage. Down fear down!

Smokey And The Bandit

The planets aligned Sunday morning and I caught a wonderful CBS Sunday Morning interview. Something about that show gives me moments of sheer bliss. Has since I was little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cN-SqTvGxM

I secretly want to be a guest one day. A low grade dream but fear BEWARE.      

1 comment:

  1. Now I really want to go see that Lincoln movie. Sally Field seems like a natural Mary LIncoln. Who was Spielberg thinking, dear god? Hilary Swank? Rene Z? BTW, some of us never stop craving the "you really like me" high. Jump back, slap m'self!

    ReplyDelete