Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wearing My Upcycle Goggles

O.K. now this type of suitcase is something I have seen turned into tables so I'm going to attempt to do this as one of my projects. Combining thrifting with creativity and I'm in. 
So I'm going to cut the legs off of that Craig's List table and attach them to the below thrifted suitcase.
It doesn't hurt that I have a brilliant carpenter side kick, a.k.a. Mountain Man to help my ideas come to life. Failure I have learned is part of success. So what if it ends up sucking, I'll re-donate it.
Also saw this today and we have plenty of down trees so I want to make some of these, natural and useful!!
I have some more things waiting in the wings so hopefully I'll have something to show shortly. PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Looking forward to seeing your results.

    ReplyDelete