Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Neon Boneyard

This week I found a cool place to visit when I'm in Vegas called the Neon Museum. A culmination of some of my favorite things; letters, vintage signs, neon and awesome photo opportunities. It's a place where old Vegas neons go to retire or get born again. 
Photo credit Glark on Flickr

Here are a bunch of shots on Flickr. Looks like a fun place.
 
This week I took advantage of Old Navy's 20%-40% off sale for the kids. It's over tomorrow and they have great basics cheap and they arrive fast. I'm getting ready for summer. I'm hopeful about the suns return.
 
Elisabeth Irwin
I am also getting ready for Sam's 1st birthday. I am trying to decide on a theme. Since he came early he didn't have a shower or announcements so I want the invite to be extra special. I've been looking at paper airplanes for a theme. Check out my Pinterest board to see what I've pinned so far. My mom was a stewardess in the 50's and my dad a navigator for USAF so aside from just liking planes it's a family thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment